The European Cocoa Association will hold its sixth ECA European Cocoa Forum on 15 and 16 September 2016 in Dubrovnik, Croatia. This year’s edition will cover a variety of compelling topics for the cocoa sector and beyond:
* What are the prospects for cocoa and chocolate in Central and Eastern Europe?
* Climate change impact – what should we expect? How can the cocoa sector mitigate consequences? What innovative approaches exist?
* Cocoa tasting and testing session
* Cocoa research: How can we better match scientific research and industry expectations?
* Regulatory concerns for the cocoa sector and potential impact on business operators
* What does innovation look like in B2B and B2C markets?
The Conference will be held in the Valamar President Hotel, a short ride from the old city and direct flights are available from main cities to Dubrovnik.
Please note that there is a limited number of places available. An early-bird administration fee will apply to registrations sent by 1 August. Also, direct flights from main European cities are possible.
To register, send an email to email@example.com
Click here to view the invitation.
Click here to view the provisional programme.