CANTON, U.S. – Dunkin’ recently added a new option their ready-to-drink lineup: Dunkin’ Unsweetened Multi-Serve Iced Coffee. As the company explains in a press release, it’s Dunkin’ Iced Coffee packaged in 48-ounce bottles to keep you running all week. Last year, Dunkin’ launched Original and Vanilla featuring rich, smooth coffee and some real sugar. Now, they have added an unsweetened option so you can fully customize your Iced Coffee at home.
You can pick up Dunkin’ Unsweetened Multi-Serve Iced Coffee in the chilled coffee section of mass retailers and grocery stores.
Ingredients: Makes one 12 oz. serving
- ¼ cup Coffee Cake Creamer
- ½ cup Unsweetened Multi-Serve Iced Coffee
- 1 tsp caramel syrup
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup ice
- For garnish: ¼ cup whipped cream, 1 tsp caramel sauce and 1 tbsp cinnamon baking chips* (chopped)
- Combine the Creamer, Iced Coffee, caramel syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and ice in a lidded jar (like a mason jar)
- Seal and shake for 15 seconds until frothy
- Pour liquid and ice into a 12-16 oz. glass
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with cinnamon baking chips
- Sip and enjoy