CHICAGO, U.S. — Coffee Tea & Water 2019 (CTW) 2019 brought together the leaders in the coffee, tea and water industry with more than 800 attendees and nearly 130 exhibiting companies in Anaheim this week.
As the successful event has closed, NAMA formally announces the People’s Choice award winners, selected by CTW participants who cast their votes in the New Product Zone:
- Beverages: La Colombe — Oatmilk Draft Latte Vanilla & Caramel Flavors
- Breakroom Supplies: Holiday House — Deluxe Pod Rack
- Brewing, Dispensing, Filtration Equipment: The Coca-Cola Company — Costa
- Creamers, Sweeteners, Syrups: JAVAMELTS — Javamelts
- CTW Related Food/Snacks: Awake Chocolate — Caffeinated Chocolate Bars
- Micro Market/Pantry: Furniture, Kiosks, Racks, Heating, Cooling, Technology: PopSockets — PopThirst
“Congratulations to People’s Choice winners. This year, competition for this honorary title was particularly fierce, given the extensive innovation reflected on the show floor,” said Lindsey Nelson, Vice President of Programs and Services at NAMA.
NAMA’s Coffee Tea & Water (CTW) is the world’s largest coffee service event dedicated to the $4.9 billion U.S. coffee services industry. CTW delivers insight into the “workplace of the future” by showcasing new technologies and trends that are impacting business and driving change.
From curated education to an exhibit hall full of new product premieres, CTW provides an experience designed to deliver insights and information on the latest trends, technology and best practices impacting office coffee service business and driving change to an evolving convenience services industry.