The Coffee Expo & Vietnam Coffee Style is the one-stop event showcasing all facets of coffee, tea, bar and café products, equipment and services, presenting a focused, industry-recognized platform in the region.
The Vietnam’s flourishing coffee and tea market offers an ideally conducive environment for cafés and restaurants and continues to grow exponentially.
Over the last 8 years since its inception holding in Buon Ma Thuot city, Daklak province, the Coffee Expo & Vietnam Coffee Style 2016 has proven instrumental to the development of the industry, providing professionals and coffee/tea businesses the exposure to promote their products, launch new concepts and seek new business channels in HCMC.
In its 9th edition in HCMC, this trade event continues to be the marketplace for the industry to annually converge to source for new technologies and business opportunities in the growing Vietnamese and Asian market.
The 2016 edition will feature Exhibition, Conference, Barista competition, Training etc on sustainable Coffee & Tea Industry.
At the Coffee Expo & Vietnam Coffee Style, the business possibilities are endless. Here are some prime reasons to showcase your brand at the Show:
- The event provides you with a powerful, focused platform to meet potential clients/decision-makers and establish valuable trade alliances within a short span of time, all at an incredibly affordable cost as compared with conventional marketing which comes with exorbitant price tags and advertising tariffs.
- Trade shows are particularly of benefit to all sized companies as they allow an ideal launch pad to showcase their products alongside the more established brands, thus giving all company tiers an equal playing field to grow business.
- Being at the event is your ticket to establishing your brand presence in the regional landscape and meeting the important people you need to interact with to take your business to the next level. It is also a great place to do your market research and update yourself on latest industry developments.
- For companies that do not have the budgets to invest in mass publicity campaigns, the festival presents a budget-friendly forum to reach out to a mass audience and get introduced to multiple prospective buyers.
- Leverage from the extensive media coverage surrounding the trade show. Your product could end up in a fully featured news story.
- Many café companies and industry suppliers have grown their businesses significantly, over a short period of time, just by showcasing their brands at the International Coffee & Tea Festival that is heavily attended by coffee and tea buyers from across the Vietnam and beyond.
The event will serve to promote
- Businesses looking at growing their distribution network in the region
- International suppliers looking to source regional partners
- Product launches to a regional audience and to facilitate dealer meetings
- Franchising opportunities – showcasing companies/brands to a large pool of potential investors looking to diversify in the current market
- Equipment Suppliers looking for volume sales and importers
- Export houses and National Export Promotion facilitators interested in securing sales contracts for their members in the lucrative Vietnamese markets
- Generate sales and reach key independent and chain buyers
- Strengthen brand awareness and exposure
- Maximize valuable face time with thousands of qualified attendees
- Research trends that influence future marketing strategies
- Position yourself within the only dedicated event in the region catering to a specialty market of Coffee & Tea
- Domestic Exhibitors: 80 Exhibitors
- Domestic Total No. Of Stands: 600
- Int’l Exhibitors : 110
- Int’l total no. Of stands 185
- Domestic General Visitors: 375,000
- Domestic Trade Visitors : 5.000
- Int’l Trade Visitors: 5.000