MINNEAPOLIS, U.S. — The new summer lineup is available in all Caribou Coffee locations starting Thursday, May 2 – for a limited time. Customers will enjoy expanded offerings in several popular Caribou categories like nitro, cold press and bubble tea. Which one will you try first!?
A twist on Caribou’s signature Cold Press
- Cold Press Shandy –This summer enjoy a refreshing twist combining Cold Press with lemonade! It’s sure to become the go-to summer beverage for both coffee and iced tea drinkers alike.
- Cold Press Mule –Cold Press iced coffee, ginger ale and stone fruit flavor create Caribou’s version of the virgin Moscow mule. A surprising, refreshing beverage for your morning or afternoon coffee run (or both!).
The bubbles are back
- Coconut Mango Black Tea – New to the bubbles’, lineup this drink features mango black tea with coconut flavor served over ice and bubbles. The delicious black tea drink has a soft sweet side with a beautiful bubble finish. YUM!
- Raspberry Green Tea – A tropical green tea with raspberry flavor and milk served over ice, and bubbles of course!
- Matcha Tea Cooler with Bubbles – We heard you – the Matcha Tea Cooler with Bubbles is back! Matcha powder, vanilla, half & half and Caribou’s shake mix are blended together and served over the chewy coconut jellies, lightly flavored with coffee.
Plus, don’t miss Caribou’s nitrogen infused options now available in 150+ Caribou Coffee stores (and the list of available locations is growing!). Pssst…look for even more exciting Nitro options from Caribou in July.
- Nitro Black: Caribou Blend cold press coffee is infused with nitrogen for a creamy, smooth coffee that’s rich in flavor.
- Draft Mocha Nitro: Creamy, smooth Nitro cold press combined with milk and premium chocolate.
- Nitro High Rise: A bit more indulgent –Nitro cold press combined with milk and real caramel; topped with espresso whipped cream.
“The future is cold! We continue to see a demand for new cold coffee and tea offerings- not only in the morning but also in the afternoon!” says Jenifer Hagness, VP of Marketing and Product Innovation at Caribou Coffee. “We’re excited to re-launch a couple of returning favorites, and three brand new iced beverages to fuel and cool your summer adventures! We know our guests are going to love them!”