MINNEAPOLIS, U.S. — Caribou Coffee is unveiling its own unique twist on flavor-infused sparkling beverages with a line of ready-to-drink cans and in-store handcrafted beverages. And, they include caffeine from something Caribou knows a thing or two about…coffee. Caribou Bou-sted Caffeinated Beverages include sparkling waters and sparkling beverages with caffeine derived from coffee beans, ginseng and guarana extract.
The result is a refreshing collection of drinks designed to fuel life’s adventures, any time of the day. Here is a closer look at the new beverages making their debut this fall.
Caribou Bou-sted® Caffeinated Beverages in Ready-to-Drink Cans
- Sparkling Caffeinated Waters
White cans with the brand’s signature Caribou icon at the center contain two flavors of clear and crisp Caribou Bou-sted® Caffeinated Water. The flavored-infused sparkling waters offer consumers a refreshing low-calorie twist, with the addition of caffeine. Available in two flavors: Grapefruit & Mixed Berry
- Sparkling Caffeinated Beverages
Colorful cans with the same signature Caribou icon contain two flavors of refreshing Caribou Bou-sted® Caffeinated Beverages. The beverages are crafted with flavor-infused sparkling water, fruit infusions, other natural flavors and caffeine.
Available in two flavors: Dragon Fruit & Passion Fruit Orange Guava
Caribou Bou-sted® Handcrafted Beverages
- Crafted in Caribou Coffee locations, the assortment will include flavor-infused sparkling waters, crafted sodas and crafted sparkling juices. Guests will have more unique “bou-sted” flavors to choose from (including Spicy Pineapple and Blue Cotton Candy) and will have the ability to customize their flavor and caffeine level. Certain beverages will also be available in blended versions.
The Caribou Bou-sted® ready-to-drink assortment will be available in all Caribou Coffee company-owned locations this fall. Handcrafted Bou-sted® beverages will be available in select Caribou Coffee locations nationwide and in the company’s new Caribou Cabin concept stores opening in Minnesota later this year.
“Caribou Bou-sted® allows us to meet our guests’ ever-changing needs and bring to market a premium assortment of ready-to-drink caffeinated beverages that are both delicious and functional,” says Matt Reiter, Senior Director of Merchandising at Caribou Coffee. “They are perfect in the morning or as an afternoon boost with several flavor options we know our guests are going to love.”
Caribou Coffee Ready-to-Drink Coffee
This launch comes on the heels of Caribou’s ready-to-drink coffee assortment unveiled earlier this year. Cold Brew Black is available in all Caribou Coffee company-owned locations now, and the rest of the coffee assortment will be available this fall.
- Cold Brew Black Coffee
- Cold Brew Original Crafted: Non-dairy cream and real sugar
- Cold Brew Vanilla Crafted: Non-dairy cream and natural vanilla flavor