PARIS, France – AVPA – Agency for the Valuation of Agricultural Products, is a non-governmental, non-profit organization, mainly composed of producers and taste enthusiast.
The Association sets itself the objective of contributing to the best promotion of exceptional agricultural productions for the benefit of their producers.
To do this, it organizes 4 International Contest AVPA-Paris: “Teas of the World”, “Coffees roasted at Origin”, “Chocolates processed at Origin “, and ” World Edible Oils”.
After this devastating pandemic AVPA organize its 3rd international “Teas of the world” contest to encourage and support producers in this period of economic recovery.
AVPA contest helps tea producers:
- in recognition of their exceptional quality in social and professional environment
- stand out from other producers, AVPA medals are the symbol of high quality and trust,
- to explore new markets around the globe, and more importantly in local geography.
The “Teas of the world” contest is organized in two very distinct parts:
- Monovarietal teas (Camellia Sinensis). Jury President – Lydia Gautier
- Infusions (infusion plants other than Camellia Sinensis), blends and flavoured teas, Jury President -Carine Baudry
The objective of these contest is to promote the recognition of exceptional producers by focusing primarily on organoleptic aspects. To learn more click here: Contest Rules.